Welcome to a 2 day mandated vacation :)
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Welcome to a 2 day mandated vacation :)
Why, because of Slash Wednesday?
Sounds a bit weird there.
Trying to get a step up on your competition?
self hosp is nerfed for a lil bit
Oh, Slash Wednesday.
Never thought of that.
I have a bad digital hoarding habit, it all just goes into my display case, so I don't think of that kinda thing.
Not really a vacation for anyone who does want to be able to trade from hospital still.
SED and even just hiring someone to hospitalize you are fine replacements for Ipecac Syrup during Slash Wednesday.
Ipecac is even fine if you're able to logon every 15 minutes or so and renew it.
Often, I just fly.
Moved to graveyard - no discussion
after 2 and hald hours? O.O that smells like my wife when she gets into the cleaning mode. Gotta be some kind of record