Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100 Days!

Started by KylieisLying [3922587] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
KylieisLying [3922587]

Okay a day late... but I still wanted to share!

 

00:00:19 - 08/12/25 You were awarded the honor: Welcome

 

I've been playing for 100 days straight since I first made my account 100 days ago! I tend to be a super busy person, and I struggle a lot with consistency for mental health reasons, so this is both a personal achievement for me as well as a Torn achievement!

Here's to 100 more days, and 165 after that!