Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flamethrower in Arson

Started by Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

Does using the Flamethrower as an ignite item in Arson give weapon exp for the Flamethrower? Been using it every since it was unlocked for Arson.

 

Just noticed today my Flamethrower weapon exp is at 98%....I couldn't imagine I got it up to 98% in regular fights and just left it like that, without getting 2% more to finish.

IndyCision [2597200]

Based on the fact I've been using it constantly since unlocking, I think you really did get it to 98% and then just forgot to finish it off...