Is there any way to buy subscription in Pakistan? Anyone from Pakistan ever tried it? I don't have PayPal or Amazon.
What i have is Visa and Master cards and crypto if it's possible?
Thanks in advance.
Started by Bankai [3978786] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is there any way to buy subscription in Pakistan? Anyone from Pakistan ever tried it? I don't have PayPal or Amazon.
What i have is Visa and Master cards and crypto if it's possible?
Thanks in advance.
PayPal and Amazon are the only two methods that actually work.
Is there a reason you can't just make a PayPal account??
You can buy donor packs with bitcoin, but not subscription.
One need not "have PayPal" to make a payment via PayPal with a credit card.
Unless I'm misunderstanding what's going on. PayPal has deposit accounts, but they're also just a payment processor.
Click Pay with Credit/Debit Card, and then Check Out As Guest.
Check out as a guest
Enjoy the ease and security of PayPal even if you don't have an account. Enter your email to get started.
A subscription is a reoccuring payment. You have to have an account with paypal in order to do that.
Try the mobile app, you can use any payment method that works for you
PayPal isn't available in my country. 🥲
Thanks. I'll look into that.
Googleplay via the Android app is an option.
otherwise I live in Pakistan as well and Have a International PayPal account as well due to my business, I can definitely help if someone is willing to meet me irl