Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SharmZ's Creations (Custom Pieces)

Started by SharmZ [3542741] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 562 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 11062 ×1 Moon_N_Sun [2734986] ×1 SeekerXa [2824470] ×1 DirtyHooker1978 [3126358] ×1 LatexDove [3243958] ×1 Raidiul [4009728] ×1

SharmZ [3542741]

 

Services Non-Animated (Static) Prices Animated Prices
Sticker $20M $50M
Profile Picture $20M $50M
Banner (Standard Signature) $20M $50M
Banner (Larger Signature) $20M $50M
Faction Banner $20M $50M
Faction Tags $50M $85M
Faction Description $50M $85M
Newspaper Ad $20M $50M
Company Banner $20M $50M
Bazaar Banner $20M $50M

 


[image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com]


SharmZ [3542741]

Custom Work for Client: LatexDove


Custom Work for Client: DirtyHooker1978


Custom Work for Client: Moon_N_Sun


Custom Work for Client: Raidiul

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Custom Work for Client: SeekerXa

CLICK TO VISIT THIS FACTION

Mentions: DirtyHooker1978 [3126358] · LatexDove [3243958] · Moon_N_Sun [2734986] · Raidiul [4009728] · SeekerXa [2824470] · LIPZ R SEALED [11062]

LatexDove [3243958]

♥ Maker of Pretty Things ♥

SharmZ was an absolute QUEEN and created a cute little collection for me to display.
Her stickers are fun, fast and fabulous, just like her personality :P
I recommend supporting her and picking up a piece for yourself xx

Midnight- [3847806]

Incredible person and gorgeous little masterpieces! I absolutely LOVE my little owl(s) <3
You won't be disappointed! Keep on spreading that beauty girl!

 

Simik13l [3193350]

SharmZ was incredible, she spent the whole day making sure I got what I wanted and even toyed around with a couple of side projects and we really just had fun with this project, which was my new PFP, I added her stickers (the family friendly ones 😉) to my profile signature. I absolutely loved the full experience and I will be back around for more pieces in the future. 

Archer5 [3731118]

Sharmie was so friendly and easy to work with. I got exactly what I had envisioned in less than 24 hours and it worked perfectly. I would gladly hire her for any project again. If you are on the edge about the pricing trust me, it is so worth it!

Bandit6333 [3028442]

Bought an animated Profile pic, super easy to work with and nailed it with the first draft, would deffinatly recommend/use again!