Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination awards bug

Started by DJ_Static [704203] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
DJ_Static [704203]

Hey!

I did not receive the “Supremacy” award today from elimination.

I’ve finished in the top 5% attacks of my team (Village Idiots) - 7th place to be exact - but I did not receive any award just of yet.

I’m not sure if it’s intended or not (maybe it’ll be triggered only after the completion is over ..?), so thought I should put it here because I really got no clue whether I should have received it already or not.

thank you in advance.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

All Elimination related awards are credited at the end when the competition finishes.

 

Thanks!