If anyone is tired of their console I'm here to lend a hand . Even if anyone want to get rid of their console I'm happy to help😁
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
So you are asking it anybody wants to gift you a console?
You didn‘t even say the country where you live. I doubt that you want to someone from the other side of the world to gift you one (no one is dumb enough to do that anyway)
20:06:46 - 12/12/25 You sent a Game Console to Ottolw with the message: Tired of this console
problem solved