Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on it.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Trailblazer [2926943]
· 7 likes ·
Mentioned in this thread
Savagemjspin22 [3479383] ×1
A whole bounty! He's serious...
Bravo!! Excellent click bait! Got all chubbed up for the details, left flacid at the end. 3 of 5 stars.
exactly
If you can't handle shit talk in this game you should avoid bringing your shit.. talk, to the forums.
Link that OP seems to be too lazy to provide
Mentions: Savagemjspin22 [3479383]
how he must feel rn[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I’m a real gangster too, if you didn’t know. Don’t mess with me or I’ll cry really really hard
You tell them mo fo's...
Bro is a gangster
As someone who doesn't yet have it,
Sometimes I do start to endorse this idea!!
At least in GD...
Here on Torn, any moron can decide to be a gangster. But these types of people usually don't have the balls in real life.
Graved - No Content