Just been reading on weapon bonuses recently, and there were so many of them.
But I'll like to know what you prefer and why you prefer it. Like which bonus will you always choose over others anytime?
Started by Dcnt_Cee [3892668] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Just been reading on weapon bonuses recently, and there were so many of them.
But I'll like to know what you prefer and why you prefer it. Like which bonus will you always choose over others anytime?
In my opinion the most useful in all situations are Powerful, Puncture, and Penetrate.
Expose, Deadeye, Quicken, and Eviscerate are also good.
Great utility specials are Bleed, Motivation and Revitalize.
check out mug's guide regarding rw weaps. good read to get some info and pro/con's on weapons clicky
I prefer Smurf cause I'm a noob.