For clarification before I start, I am not talking about Anon messages or trolling in Torn at all. That shit does not bother me.
But Can we not go out of our way to harass people who just stepped up because they didn't want their team to get people who wouldn't try, and I wasn't going to post about it because I didn't want whoever did it to know it go to me.
But this has me f**ked up. ESPECIALLY the Creating new f**king discord accounts to dm request me and take advantage of the fact I'm clicking most the messages cause Elim's. To make me read shit telling me to f**king kill myself. Some of you are sick. I had to private my shit to server and friend connections only.
just like be decent f**king people. I've been trying to get over this all day but 35 times. YOU DID IT 35 times.
NO ONE should open their dms to a fake Congrats message for how i performed with suicide stats for trans people telling me to pump those numbers up because I can't pump our elim numbers up.
I'm so f**king disgusted right now.
Can we not.
Started by Empress_Finlia [446605] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 45 likes ·
If any of these messages are in game please report them. If they are limited to discord please report them to discord for violating their ToS, those kinds of messages are abhorrent and unacceptable, and there needs to be some … - fsh [2565962]
· 23 likes ·
wait, what context does this provide for someone being a shit**** and spamming transphobic abuse and suicide incitement - Kingfisher [3745687]
· 23 likes ·
00:16:58 - 14/12/25 You sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon to Empress_Finlia with the message: Be proud to be you! Stupid people here don’t think. I’m sorry you had to go through that. DMs open anytime❤️ have a good Christmas if …
Mentioned in this thread
Empress_Finlia [446605] ×1
f**k all dem haters.
I think torn has a toxicity problem personally.
I am sorry that happened to you, some people are way too concerned about how people choose to identify as.
Yo that's f**ked. Self report and ask them to check the event, don't think events themselves have a report button.
I got 1 negative but the rest positive anons which was kinda cool. Negatives come but I ignore them cause anyone afraid to say it to my faces opinion has 0 value. But that extent is insane, and to the point of breaking the rules.
You can insult people a lot on Torn, but this certainly breaks the discriminatory rule.
Discrimination
Hate speech and direct or indirect derogatory words / slurs regarding ethnic origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, misogyny, or misandry. This includes any text, imagery or flags displayed in support of discrimination, real-world terrorism, or Nazism.
General discussion isn’t your own personal diary. If someone is harassing you (even if it is outside Torn) you should report it- there isn’t a need to write a journal entry style in general discussion.
There are some really big weirdos in the gaming community. You posting this just drives them or others to continue because they know they are effecting you. I came from another game in which people would actively dox people- creating discord profiles with a persons real life name/profile picture/and their phone number/address in the bio section. Then they would mass add everyone in the persons discord. Super weird shit. When reporting to discord they wouldn’t do anything about it either. The point is if you know who is doing it- report them where you can but if you keep letting them know they are getting to you they will continue to do so.
If any of these messages are in game please report them. If they are limited to discord please report them to discord for violating their ToS, those kinds of messages are abhorrent and unacceptable, and there needs to be some accountability.
Edit: if any messages were from verified accounts, please make an in-game report and provide screenshots so we can take a look. We do not support this sort of harassment, doubly so if it involves discrimination or bigotry.
And once again you crawl out of the shadows with your fake high horse. You have no idea how disgusting you are trying to use this thread for your own personal gains.
Just stop it.
Damn that's toxic. Also so unnecessary to go through all that just to hate on something that doesn't affect them
What f**king personal gains Qara?
To provide a bit of context:
I know you hate Newletters - BUT LETS USE THE POWER OF SPITE!
20:42:42 - 13/12/25
Empress_Finlia says:
This is a newsletter from your elimination team:
HOSPITALIZE ALL OFFLINERS ON THE LOWEST TEAM THAT CAN BE HOSPED! GROUP ATTACK PEOPLE IDC! IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE THE KING OF THIS COMPETITION MAKE THEM GO THROUGH US! IF THEY HIT US, THEY WASTE E! IF THEY BOUNTY US THEY WASTE MONEY! IF THEY USE MEDS FROM OUR HOSPS THEY WASTE MED_CD.
WELL, I SAY LET THEM WASTE! WHETHER I AM ALONE OR WHETHER SOME OF YOU JOIN ME
MAKE THEM EARN THEIR VICTORIES!
MAKE THEM STAY UNDER THE PRESSURE WE WERE FORCED TO ENDURE!
As we all know, we are out. Most of us planned for this to get us through to Christmas town! Some of us are relieved its overs, and the rest of us are frustrated.
Frustrated that we got 11th. Frustrated that the peasants have once again been held down!
YouTube video YAS2Zgd7rcg
BUT ARE YOU A f**kING QUITTER!
(PLEASE DO NOT USE ANYTHING BUT NATURAL E ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FOR SPITE!!!!!!!!)
Mentions: Empress_Finlia [446605]
Also, I was wondering where I recognized that name from
Just stop now. This is about her. Not your vendetta on Torn.
Hmm, given the context, I still think Soyboy is a twat
Then stop making it about that in every f**king thread Qara.
I see someone who is being victimized and I came in to be the first in support. I know how shit it feels to have your conversation derailed by the first guy to post a funny meme.
Your geriatric ass has been nothing but problems, stop pretending to be the solution.
wait, what context does this provide for someone being a shit**** and spamming transphobic abuse and suicide incitement
If such messages were sent from a Discord account that's been linked to a Torn account, would they be actionable within Torn?
Not if they're spamming new accounts and just DMing her Discord account.
Just the tip of the iceberg of all the problems wrong with Discord, doubtful anything could be done unless they were dumb enough to start with their main account.
I would still name and shame the lot though, one of them might be real.
Thought that someone may be upset for having their progress halted by a team who is already out of elims. Even so, this is going way too far, and the person doing this should be outright banned imo.
Sure, maybe, but it's part of the game, and I'm okay with that.
Nobody here is okay with discrimination being a part of the game.