Did you learn of any vulnerable things that happened in their private life, before you left?
You could tease them with that. Might make you feel better.
Edit:
This is not enticing!
Started by SanctCore [2133367] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 100 / 100 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Did you learn of any vulnerable things that happened in their private life, before you left?
You could tease them with that. Might make you feel better.
Edit:
This is not enticing!
then so be it, the leader is entitled to his own opinions, if he thought I did wrong he has every right to kick me, I’ll take the heat on my own, I did the crime… I’ll do the time.
im just waiting for staff to contact me regarding this matter, I don’t need to feed your egos anymore, y’all zesty fr. DomBozo out
bogie doesnt have control over elim places lol
Okay, so new information here.
i dmed him and told him exactly what your doing you scum bag
Surely if your van was broken into, and your bunny killed, you have filed a police report.
Take that police report on torn staff and go from there. But unless you have a police report, no one will believe that this happened.
Based on the police report staff then can cooperate with authorities.
P.S. If that happened its f**ked up. But dont believe stories you see on the Internet unless there are evidence.
I do not condone any harassment or drama in a game that is made to have fun. I am just saying be cautious of stories like this because the mob mentality has been wrong before
Lmao, the faction for which you decided to resort the IRL abuse kicked you out on the first notice of your behavior. Nice loyalty there lol.
So much for "you ain't bullying my people"
Just to clarify it isn’t me who broke into his and done that stuff, I’m just some random he chose to f**k with on the internet
They just shat their pants because we raided them
Such things have since been dealt with.
I have reported this guy for multiple messages and his new PFP, yet nothing was done.
It should be added that staff hadn't even had a chance to see let alone respond to the report before this thread was even made, they were reported just a couple hours before the thread was posted at a relatively low activity time for staff. The reason nothing had been done was not because staff had dismissed the report, it was because staff had not yet got to it in order to deal with it.
All players involved have been dealt with for respective offences. The level of public outrage would not influence the outcome and they'd be dealt with according to our guidelines.
Edit: I think people are incorrectly assuming that players from Torn were involved in the situation with OP's pet IRL, which is not the case, nor were any of OP's reports responded to saying nothing will be done - we simply hadn't seen them yet as they had only just been filed...
seems like a staff issue for taking so long and he clearly hasnt been dealt with as he hasnt even had a 1 day ban which he defo deserves
I am satisfied with the speed of the response and action taken here given it was a Saturday/Sunday night too. Our guidelines for such things are applied consistently without the need for an arbitrary extra punishment based on emotion. Thanks.
Mentions: Do you know 40oz now bankroll?
your head mod your not going to say oooo yeah we took to long lmao i can place a high bet if it was any of staff going through this where someone brought a addiction or one of you pets that got killed into the game, they would be banned forever lmao
edit i love the way you had to edit your first message due to emotion about the communitys emotion lmao
10:43:19 - 14/12/25 Staff have responded to your player report. Please click here.
I love working with the laws and rules, this is happening.
that report will say, we gave him a tap on the wrist lmao
If we took too long I'd graciously admit and apologize for that, and whilst we can always improve and speed up responses, I do not think this is a fair concern in this particular instance and the staff actions are satisfactory. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
naa you wouldnt lmao and you to have a good day :)
I swear to god, staff in gaming...screw it, moderators in general for multiple games and sites seem to love 'selective enforcement' and I can give you a few examples, none from here.
Example 1: Gamefaqs, I used to post on the ARK: Survival Evolved boards for Xbox and one user would pop into pretty much every topic, trolling until we started insulting him back. This went on for months, multiple users warned and temp banned, until a lead moderator got involved. He told us to stop insulting the user trolling us. I asked 'Alright, so you explain why he gets away with insulting us, like how he called me a idiot baby for playing PVE over PVP, and you warned me for reminding him that he was the one whining for killing his own dinosaurs by leaving them on passive mode.' Mod tells me 'Grow a thicker skin' and the other users snap at the mod for allowing the user to trol, and he gave us all a weeks ban for 'daring to tell him how to do his job'
Theory: Asshole troll is related to a staff member.
Example 2: Kingdom of loathing, user flamebaiting despite flamebaiting being against the rules. Staff ban users taking the bait. After two weeks, I finally demand to know what the deal is, why is this user getting away with breaking rules? Chatroom moderator keeps dodging the question, saying 'Jick doesn't want her banned' and he's the boss. After the mod keeps being a prick, I kind of...bought this one on myself when the owner was in the chatroom and he said 'I like the player, she's funny' and I replied 'That's code for she's great at blowjobs' Yeah, that got me banned forever.
Conclusion: f**k you owner, don't play favourites.
We hadn't even seen or replied to the report yet, it was made just before the thread.