I am unclear why concerns with responses on other platforms is an issue with Torn?
Clowns
Started by SanctCore [2133367] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 100 / 100 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Please feel free to contact me regarding this whole scenario bogie, as I stated previously I’d rather staff handle this than feed the egos of the hungry hippos
Why? I think you should shut the f**k up for a bit honestly bud.
10-4
And I am unclear how my examples of things i've seen is anything to do with you bogie. Did I say it was an issue with Torn?
13:16:44 - 14/12/25 You added DomBozo to your targets list with the description : Absolute horrible human being, pos
mans why use something terrible that happened to a pet to make fun of a guy you have beef with? What a pr*ck
HAHAHA
I don't think "your people" felt the same way.
Sometimes it really isn't worth pushing past the game and using IRL circumstances to target people. Consider your extended hospital visit a lesson in humility and compassion.
DumbBozo has now lost his company job. BankRoll 2.0, anyone?
It happened. I have been keeping in touch with Sanctum for around a year or so and I can tell you that these happened. I know how devastated he was as well. I was lucky enough to even see his bunny while she was alive.
When I’m done flying back imma feeling like Denzel Washington in trading day I’m going to there faction like “ I’m putting bounty on all you mfer when I’m done with you, you’ll have a permanent room in pelican Bay. King Kong ain’t got nothing on me.”
I am so sorry for what you're going through, brother. Losing a loved one sucks. Especially the fluffy ones with those beady eyes.
I had a baby bunny back some 11 years ago, right? I don't even know it's gender but I named it Fluffy. I was new to animals and pets. Never liked being responsible for another living being because.. well, responsibilities. 😅
It was so small when it was killed. It stoned it to death while it was running around in our backyard disturbing no one. You can see how tiny it is below;
It would even come when I call it's name. Imagine the attachment! It was a baby who ate from my hands. Relaying these stories brings back memories 😓
But like they say, time will heal all wounds, brother. We will just have the memories and the feelings we had back then. Maybe I had it better because I was able to mentally torture the kid a bit. 🫣
PS: Fluffy was killed by a kid—maybe 10 years. Enough to know right from wrong. I was 22. Me and a cousin hatched an elaborate plan to scare him with Fluffy's ghost until he confessed. Taught him a lesson he wouldn't forget.
I hope you get some closure too, brother. 💔
I've seen some wild shit on the internet. Reading this doesn't make the top 25, but might make top 100.
WTF is my only thought. Imagine being this butthurt over getting attacked after voluntarily joining an attacking event.
Fvck em up Sactum! Leave no oppressor untouched! Biggest torn mentor
Considering Bozo hasn't logged in for over 3 days now I think they're done unless they decide to restart.
Well, they DID have a solid active streak....maybe it's just the flu or cancer or something like that...
All I read was a dead bunny. Bozos added to my chain list.
Every time you feel bad about yourself or depressed, just remember, you are at least not a useless shitlord like DomBozo