Here lies me, logging out of Torn with my pockets empty and my dignity on cool down.
I talked a little trash after we lost elimination, as one does, and apparently unlocked a secret boss fight. I pissed off a lot of people, but one heroic piss baby in particular has sworn to personally make me “quit.” They slapped over ten bounties on my head, blocked me, and I never spoke to them once. A true silent film villain. I now communicate with them exclusively through bounty messages, like smoke signals made of spite.
Since then, my life has been a loop. Revived. Hospitalized. Revived. Hospitalized. Torn Hospital food tastes like damp cardboard, nobody will socialize with me, and my roommate is an elderly man who shits the bed with the confidence of someone who fears nothing.
HR just sent me an automated message saying my job is bankrupt and I will not be receiving pay. Love that for me.
Soon my husband will divorce me, my faction will disown me, I’ll be expelled from school, lose all my properties, and wander the streets of Torn as a homeless hobo begging for spare change. All because one guy decided this was his Roman Empire.
Remember me kindly. I was the founder of the Re-Gifter Guild, where we gave strangers presents lovingly scavenged from the dump and city map. We turned trash into joy. We were philanthropists. Visionaries. Raccoons with hearts. I was the only member.
Goodbye, Torn. May your hospitals be empty, your bounties petty, and your piss babies someday find peace.
Sincerly,
Vanessa_McPussy
P.S. Seriously though, starting a war and then blocking someone is pretty pathetic. If you’re going to pick a fight, at least stick around for it.