After elimination ends
Started by voidishere [4023175] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Trailblazer [2926943]
· 7 likes ·
Feels like it's becoming spam with how much junk there is these days... - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
graved, low quality
Yes
Feels like it's becoming spam with how much junk there is these days...
I can personally confirm that being in torn for over a year definitely does not make you less retarded
Lol I can't even share the meme I made might as well make it my new pfp
You can paste pictures straight into your forum post without having to use a third party image sharing service
Test done and it was a success
Dobby didn't even enter.
That meme is a tribute to the fallen ones in elimination I couldn't join it because I was a newbie
graved, low quality