Hi, I'm currently renting a PI for 30 days, 25m. I'm wondering if anyone wants to marry with me and split the bill with me, I'll be charging 11m only (negotiable) since it's already past 30 days (28days). Hit me up if interested.
11m PI split
Started by serotwentipayb [4022513] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Mentions: Looking for partner thread · OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
Oh, sorry I'm not aware ot it. Thanks for pointing it out, I'm just new
as above - try the property sharing thread