Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inarius stall

Started by Inarius_Maxwell [3086664] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Inarius_Maxwell [3086664]

I have placed a cut down cardboard box on the floor readying it to place items to sell. A quickly written sign displaying I am not begging i am working is placed on the side of the flat out cardboard box laying on da ground. 

 

Except for stall decor or fluffers I will only be selling items I find on my map.

 

Fri, 12 Dec. Today's item for sale:-

 

4 Spoiled fish 

4 Festering chicken legs

56 Rotten apples

46 Scrap metals

1 The MP5k

1 PCP

All items are top quality merchandise 

 

If you are interested in anything on display please let me know by any ways possible. 

Thank you for your kindness.

 

Inarius_Maxwell [3086664]

Still on Benson Rd next to the smashed out windows with its wide opened jammed door telephone booth under and the ten year old moldy torn locals book I did find PCP