What's a guy to do when they're staring at a canvas they've started and have no clue where to go from there?
Trash it? NO.
Try again in a day or two? TOO IMPATIENT.
Send it off to our robot overlords and have them finish it? AI IS BAD MKAY.
Post it in the Discord and encourage people to do all the work for you and make you look awesome collab on it? YES.
That's exactly what I did here. Six fellow lounge members jumped in on this, and I think we got some cool results!
It's a great view of how people interpret a concept and use their creativity to take it somewhere that is unique to them! Then finally how those interpretations can have an influence on the original "artist"!
So I decided it would be great to showcase this in an auction, and share the wonderful works of some of the Lounge artists here!
All proceeds go to the collaborating artists or to a fund for a future undetermined giveaway for GFX Lounge!
Anyway! To the pieces!
AUCTION HAS ENDED.
The Original (Not for Auction)
AbandonedDemon x Nightdrive
ForestBomb x Nightdrive