Hey everyone,
I've made a new tool, special for Elimination. Its a floating, movable panel with some elimination details: teams, members, score.
It shows all teams, their tickets and lives
On clicking any team on the right side will retrieve 100 of its members at a time. Getting the next 100 or the previous 100 is done by using the buttons `Next` - `Previous`
For each members there's Name, Level, Status, Attacks, Score, an Attack link and their battlestats estimate (using FFScouter***)
Added a filter check-box that hides all the unavailable members.
API-KEY is only saved locally and not send anywhere.
NOTE: Even though I retrieve the members from the elimination teams, that is currently unavailable until the Attacking Session starts so I've created Test-Members-List which is shown in the image.
ATM this is not intended for mobile.
*** The battlestats are taken from the FFscouter storage, no other API calls are required.
More updates once the attacking phase starts.