Just trying to get a idea of what kind of battle stat numbers people work towards.
Battle Stats
Started by Kathyrn [3896706] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
There is no end goal - just as big as possible.
Numbers go brrrrr :)
It is part of that "Torn is a marathon not a sprint" thing, you are always aiming for higher stats :)
(In general you work towards getting 1b in each first)
About 10bn in each and then specialise and you should be oky
I started aiming for 1M. Then now aiming for 1b, and after I'll be aiming to get it as high as I am right now.