Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

23 new items

Started by INSANIAC [3522498] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 751 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

INSANIAC [3522498]

Good try but I think you ment to say either I before e before c or e before I as you have stated the rule and not what there is just as many of. 

Red_Rugburn [3049928]

I've learned that most people don't read the announcements, nor news articles.

Actually no. I take that back, I already knew.

 

-- More than their value, because half of Torn doesn't read and can't do basic math.

 

-- It's a text based game, why nobody reads is beyond me.

 

-- None of them, until the "newness" wears off and the market value settles, just like any other new item.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

I learned in 5 minutes that these changes. Change nothing. Total waste of time.

Still more points coming to circulation than use.

 

INSANIAC [3522498]

Does people having general discussions on a general discussion forum hurt you bro?

 

There were no descriptions of the items except trading for points and price flux. 

this is the first time new items have been seen for some of us let us play the game geez.

 

how can we do basic math if the price hasn’t settled, if your going to rant try not contradict yourself

Trailblazer [2926943]

Changes absolutely nothing at all, though once they become worthless I might hoard counterfeit manga for fun. As someone who reads manga IRL it's fun to be able to hoard it in Torn too.

Red_Rugburn [3049928]

For the items that are worth points there is a rough value to be determined that does not even remotely equal the 1.5m people were initially trying to sell them for. That's how.

manic [1554958]

I agree, the English language is wierd that way, when I was speaking to my neice who (who was paint my ceiling as sadly I'm currently unable to as I'd fallen from a high height) said it doesn't appear in foreign languages, and she should know as she achieved a Master's in English and Science (and received a decent grade).

 

Oh, she also said "Enough lessons about antiquated English mneumonics, you haven't paid me for this paint, here's the receipt!"

 

(Will that do? Or do you want me to use crayons next time?)

 

 

INSANIAC [3522498]

“Who (who was paint my ceiling” lol maybe ask your niece to type your next reply. 

it’s not your English where the mistake lay it was the context.

 

for example….

 

i before e except after c

 

your comment: I've learned that there's as many words that have i before the e except after c.

 

should of been something like: Iv learned there’s just as many words that have e before I after c as that’s the differential because the rule is I before e.

 

its like saying “iv learned that there’s just as many cars on the road as cyclists” 

the statement is a given and should be the other way around. 

unless of course it’s a typo and you were ment to say:

iv learned that there are many words that have I before e except after c.

 

that would make sense.

 

hope this helps love you 

Penetration [2340613]

I know you are trying to troll and bait but you just sound like an idiot throughout this whole post.

 

Maybe ask chatgpt how to be a good troll in Torn because this isn't working out for you.