Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Map Changed?

Started by Trailblazer [2926943] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 579 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Trailblazer [2926943]

Just a little bit ago I went to look and see if there was anything in the city to pick up when I was greeted by this sight:



Unless I missed something, last I knew you had to specifically mark that you wanted to see the full territory map and it just showed gray everywhere.

Is anyone with a low-end system effected by this or is stability seemingly fine? Also curious to see what you guys think of this, since I'm 90% sure this is a new development (and if it's not, point and laugh at the new village idiot).

Gladion20 [1832984]

On mobile I have small black lines through the map now, I don’t see them in your screenshot though. 

SPGoding [2826456]

I think they moved the feature to the sidebar, where you can select what layer you want to see.

 

But no turn off option.

Trailblazer [2926943]

I was wondering if it would be considering the original toggle to download the full map had a warning underneath it saying that it might decrease performance on some devices. Seems like such an odd change to me, like why was it done?

Quackor [3097913]

I had the territory map toggled off before this change, it helped me find items in the city, now it is going to be harder to spot, besides the lag I'm getting when I'm on that page

Beerstein [1322136]

Oh dang, my script on that page got f**ked too. Not as bad as the faction page not working at all for anyone though. But yeah guess was the script I had doing it.

 

I was gonna say Block Sector contrast has improved a ton but I think my scripts still working on that, just toggles are toast cause my sector colors section is still based on alliance.

 

Penetration [2340613]

My issue is I used to be able to turn off downloading the whole map and that now doesn't appear to be an option. So both a data drain on mobile, and now I need to look at a bunch of clutter I don't want to see.