Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

getting paciFISTed

Started by masky [2659704] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.45k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

hemi [2165616]

Such an amazing team and what an incredibly fun atmosphere this has been... I had so much fun chatting with you guys and bouncing off each other's positivity, I'll truly miss so many people and feel honored to have met yall at all. Super duper proud of every newbie who got to experience their first elims as a fister, I hope it was everything you expected and more, and I hope you continue to kick ass on torn dot com.

 

Regardless of what went down behind the scenes with our leads, I respect the shit out of boss and jef and want to say thank you for the time and effort, and mental energy offered up as sacrifice by you both. I don't believe there was any malicious intent on boss's side, and I'll go to sleep a very happy piggy tonight knowing that we did our best, got outplayed, and that's just what happens sometimes. 

 

I'm not gonna meanmike a list of 100 people who deserve to be named (everyone who matters knows who you are), but holy absolute shit, the amount of people who stepped forward to help in any way for our team with a dozen tasks, you guys are the goats. I have never in 7 years of elims seen a team who is posting orders 24/7 to make sure there is no confusion, keep everyone on the right track, and switch off shifts when it's time for bed. SILENCE OR BDSM. (everyone twitches and wants to type, but doesnt). Also, LOL- making up fake drama to farm DP's from sugarvalves was chef's kiss. Thanks sugar for funding our pockies xo.  I'll remember this team forever. <3 

 

And finally, I nominate masky as our mvp, although not officially elected, masky was our people's leader, our voice, our informant, our ally, our boss. Thank you masky, thank you leads, thank you team! See you all on the flip side ;) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3 

EYe4AnEYe [2438731]

Changli you and Hemi and Naro definitely made chat awesome 

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?si=RBzFjR_HkS1ZjcJK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 MASKY!

Couldn't ask for a better team of leaders and council or players to do elimination with. Thank you all for the most fun I've had in years i love you all. 

 

Special shoutout to Zaligris  my grinchy troll friend. You came out with a good showing after trolling at the start. Your heart grew 3 sizes and you got some tickets 👊✊️👊

Hogfather [330973]

I had fun.

 

Until events made me very cross.

 

Then I let the madness of these events take hold and I started to laugh again.

 

 

I will miss telling the chat to read my messages in Captain Ahabs voice and coming uo with the various battle cries. See I helped!

Feliz_Navidad [2464309]

I also wanna give a big thank you to everyone in the team for getting us to where we arrived in the end.

I joined this elim a little late, and even though I'm a no-name pleb, and wasn't the most active in the chats (and even less so in the forums, lol), I'm still super grateful and delighted that I was able to help and be part of this incredible team and meet many amazing people!

Thank you to all our amazing leadership!
Thank you to Jefersonakl for trying to maintain transparency and trust at all times!
Thank you to The_Boss for leading this team throughout it all (even if there might've been some sloppiness involved at the end :P)!
Thank you to FidelCashflow for maintaining order and discipline in times of need!
Thank you to Gem, one of our leading hit queens and a major pillar of organization!
Thank you to the amazing MASKY (aka masky) who put in countless hours all across the board and was a glue that kept our team together, both in form and spirit!

Thank you to all the helpers, cheerleaders, bountiers, slacker police, and everyone else who I've forgotten, who helped out everywhere (you know who you are)!

And lastly, thank you to everyone in this team who pulled through in dire times, when we were getting pushed down, when we were getting hosped, when we were getting desperate, and also when we were chilling without a worry!

You are all amazing, and I hope to see you all in future elims and around Torn. :)

This is by far the most fun I've had in any elimination, and probably in any Torn event in general! You all rock!


Happy sleepy rest, happy holidays, happy Christmas town, and, most importantly, (an early) Feliz Navidad!

White_Dwarf [2782516]

Great job by the Leaders, the communication was loud and clear, with great coordination from everyone. Clearly the best team in elimination I have been in. Despite the Drama all people did a wonderful job. Wishing everyone the best and looking forward to the next year of elimination. 

Prevalence [2825160]

If you didn't flip, you'd have had 1st. That's the odd part.

 

Leadership on your part threw the entire end game flipping ... way too soon due to inexperience.

Olivian00 [3835873]

I want to thank everyone involved.

First time in elims was way better than I expected.  From the captains and council to active hitters, you guys were all incredible. Hope to see some of you again next year :)))

P.S. Happy birthday masky!

Pure-Enjayment [3627062]

For my first ever eliminations it was a fantastic event. The chat, the community, the laughs, the frustration, even when getting sat on and crushed we never gave in! We fisted right till the end and I'm glad it was this team. Masky you done bloody brilliant throughout the whole event. From chat pushes to discords to the request forms, I truly believe you are a glue that helped hold us together. 

One last time "happy birthday MASKY"😘

Hpj [2560158]

Thanks masky, we all loved having you on the team and we're so lucky. 👊 ✊️ 🤛 🤜 👊 ✊️ Hope to keep seeing you around torn!