Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging abroad

Started by Scrumpus [3998352] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Scrumpus [3998352]

Got off the plane in Mexico and within seconds was mugged for like 600k. I can’t use items to heal so do I just have to sit in the hospital? The fact I can even get mugged when traveling is wild. Any comments on how to avoid this perhaps.

Duffidhadd [3941588]

You have 15seconds grace on landing to do what you need to then press fly back. If you take longer then 15 seconds you will likely be mugged as people know you are carrying money. Set timers on phone

Piggie2010 [3192017]

Any comments on how to avoid this perhaps.

 

Get better battle stats to avoid getting mugged

Like the above said, you also have a 15 second grace period upon landing and the change in oversea stock make it quicker to buy and go.

 

Leveling up is also a way to avoid being mugged. Usually, when people mug oversea, they go to the last page and attack the lowest level target available

 

You could also join a Logistic Management and be able to travel home while in hospital

 

I can’t use items to heal so do I just have to sit in the hospital?

 

You could ask for revive, which usually sell for 1m or 1 xanax i think

 

The fact I can even get mugged when traveling is wild.

 

Getting mugged while traveling is really common, some people misjudge how much money they need or got mugged and need some extra cash

Terrall [3681551]

I been attacked as soon as I landed  multiple times with  no grace period. I don't  think there is grace period if there is one it's 1.5 seconds.