Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Toggle on Map Page

Started by Layadin [3941613] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Layadin [3941613]

Is anyone else missing the toggle button which shows or removes other factions and locations from the map - it was there up until yesterday, and has no dissapeared, (I am using a PC and it might still be ther for mobile phone users, I am not sure) But I would really like it back please.