Yeah I was like mine ugly but it's cool I got 10th then saw the top one and not a fan. Feels like maybe they're trying to start low and scale up visually to keep people wanting them.
Badges
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
currently it only shows up to 3, will this be a hard limit "pick your favorite 3" or will it be side scrollable?
Cant really help but agree with this - it does create that feeling of your efforts being "undermind" as others say.
Too many times we ask "whats the point in trying to do well?"
Looking good
Here's the thing, #1 hitters went well beyond what's possible with Xanax, refills, and stacking in advance. But no recognition.
Giving leaders and top hitters some kind of additional accents on the badges sounds like a good idea.
Nah I think this is great. When you see someone memorializing their zero hits, you know exactly who you’re dealing with
Hello, can leaders pls get a shiny gold ribbon around the badge?
We won free and fair elections and had to do the unthinkable and talk to each other for a week straight. We deserve at minimum a shiny ribbon around the badge.
Plus it helps voters make more informed decisions in future elims esp if ppl change their names. "Hey I really liked this team I'm gonna vote for this guy again" or "This team sucked I won't vote for this spastic ever again." Prob the latter for me which saves me from my own urge to troll the pick a leader thread and always get picked
I am slightly disappointed its not immediately obvious I was inside the top 5% hitters of my team, hit count appears low due to being knocked out early. Probably cant make everyone happy though and cover all bases. Top hitters and captains deserve something extra for sure
Defo a good edition though, I like them
Is it really useful to give badges to those who have zero Attack? I'd rather have someone with 50 attacks leave their team because he is no longer able to help , than someone who stays with 0 attacks. Of course, after being hit repeatedly by the opposing teams.
The idea needs to be rethought.
Sadly, they can hide them.
Badges also need to be more distinct. As of right now, the badge for 1st, 2nd and 3rd is hardly distinguishable. Same for other positions. You can't really tell which one is supposed to be better.
Backplate image is broken for me too
We're thinking that now but when players have loads of them I expect the smaller details and distinguishing features will be lost, and we'll use tool tips to see the details.
Assuming they would get smaller to fill the allocated space on the profile rather than be scrollable like the medals, not sure
Sounds like people are saying pick 3. I think they may mostly disappear into the background like awards but we'll see. As it's non intrusive would prefer more details rather than less on tooltips in general though.
That's... Really sad.
0 hitters gets as much 'coolness' as a 190 hitter ?
Yikes
Top hitters from every team deserve at least a special effect on their badges to honor being a top hitter. At least there is something different between them and the rest. Being a top hitter and getting the same badge as 0 hit is funny. Make it something everyone trying to get and aim for next time. A badge that glitters for the top hitters in the team would be nice.
[image: i.ibb.co]
lol... sorry i had to.
Understandable, totally get that, see the value in only displaying a small number
I would rather have them like this and have more details inside the tool tip, to view as like a players history
Happy either way, but agree to add detail inside the tool tip regardless