Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job wanted

Started by Kimbo [3623215] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Kimbo [3623215]

Hey everyone.

 

Currently unemployed…I’m looking for an employer that will help me train my work stats consistently. In return, I’ll do what I need to do to help a company flourish. I’m active and a team player. 

My work stats are.:

manual labour 10773 

intelligence 1834

endurance 6836

 

Looking forward to meeting you :)