does anyone know a way how to get really good items to sell for my bazaar? I used to steal stuff from the junkyard, but the prices started to go down and it was really hard to get items. I am level 14 and I am about to be level 15 and I’m trying to get a PI with an air strip. So I need money for my airstrip and I need help.
Tips on getting items?
Started by Gordy67 [4019782] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Or just be a trader, buy items from players for a competitive price and sell them for higher for profit.
Make sure you're buying your 100 items a day from the ingame shops.
Get to Lvl 15 fast, Rent a PI with an airstrip or get a spouse who has one.
Plushies and Flowers are what you want to buy from other countries (Canada, UK, Japan, etc.)
If you have enough money, buy a Large Suitcase or find a good faction with good Travel Perks.
Sell 'em items to Traders or join Flight Club.
Buy low, sell high.