Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke's activity

Started by Thor [2873494] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 699 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
67
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

Thor [2873494]

Has anyone else noticed Duke is online almost permanently?

 

  I would usually use stakeouts to see when he comes online, but everytime I've logged on he's still green! 

 

Has this made it more difficult for others to time dump searches?

 

And what is everyone's thoughts on this if this was a purposeful update ?

 

(Please don't hate me Duke I'm thankful for all you doo but I'd love a caganer that seems impossible to find )

Thor [2873494]

6 months late to what I already knew it was an update, an update that didn't affect me back then.

 

what's your thoughts on it though? 

Do you participate in dump day? 

If yes has it effectedr your searches?

 

The post was written for interaction to see how it's effecting everyone 

FartTacoFire [2948508]

You gotta do the events too. I have a caganer, not from the dump, but from doing Duke's little activity and winning it. There's a pretty good chance that if you participate you'l win something. That, or I'm just Duke's sugar baby...

Duke [4] NPC

Duke dumps all day. Big dumps. Small dumps. Some as big as yer head. Duke ain't want you to know when hes dumping because thats kinda personal dontchathink? Pervert.

Robbo [1826175]

Because theres always some sad twat that will stalk the profile and then search the dump with a thousand energy to scoop all the prizes

 

f**king losers like that means protections need to be put in place for all the normal people

FateOfTheLost [3983074]

Maybe you should take more fiber in your diet, I heard it’s good for old men such as yourself. Wouldn’t want you pulling an Elvis on us and dying on the toilet.

Overseer [2143302]

I have a bridge to sell anyone that thinks searching when duke comes online helps their odds when theres like 300 million things in the dump