Will pay for them whenever I get online.
ONLY PAYING 300K EACH FOR 10 OR MORE ATTACKS
If it's 1-9 attacks, 210k each.
Upvote + post when you get payments if you could.
Current status: CLOSED
Started by Prevalence [2825160] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Will pay for them whenever I get online.
ONLY PAYING 300K EACH FOR 10 OR MORE ATTACKS
If it's 1-9 attacks, 210k each.
Upvote + post when you get payments if you could.
Current status: CLOSED
60 enemies lol f**k no
Paid fast
Hey I'm wanting to get the cash to be attacked
Bumped up pay for 10+ attacks from 220k to 250k each.
I really want 10 or more, paying out so many attacks is time-consuming.
sending bonuses to huge defend numbers
Attacked 24 times at 10:06:47 21/12/25
Received 6,250,000 instantly:)
BUMP !!!
Pay very fast,trustworthy and good
Did 24 losses, paid
Fast payment
BUMPED TO 300K EACH FOR LIMITED TIME
Super fast payment. Easy to work with beat me up with no problem 👍
Pay very fast,trustworthy and good
Paid up almost immediately, they’re a good client.
Did 24
did 26 and got paid right after.