Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

firefox chat, causing scrolling

Started by Duke-Red_centre [308711] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Duke-Red_centre [308711]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I have recent moved from kiwi browser to Firefox on mobile (Google Pixel) to keep playing with extensions. 

 

I have removed all extensions and the problem still persists 

 

When typing in any chat, the current page I am on scrolls down with every key press. 

 

If typing a long message on the events page for example I suddenly find myself seeing events from several days ago and have to rescroll to the top 

 

I have tried using chrome and it was ok, so seems to be specific to Firefox app, with or without extensions enabled