Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No CT Thread?

Started by Singularity [2573844] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Proxima [1879587] ×1

Singularity [2573844]

I don't know if the author deleted it, or if torn deleted it. but somebody took endless road, and now I'm in endless despair. yet we're left with this crap: I don't see an official way to report a map, so I'd like to community petition this map to be removed. 

Edit: could anyone give me a fast run down about how to make a map? or send me a forum thread?

RobberHood [2361494]

I think to play you have to join the super cool gang endless endeavour and say the super secret password, do the secret handshake (and of course no girls allowed)

Penetration [2340613]

There were major bugs in the editor this year. It made some maps into swiss cheese, even unplayable (like Legend of Torn.) If the owner hasn't fixed it they may have it in beta status. Anyone can remove their map from public at any time.

LilRedzy [3477148]

I am pretty sure the drops have been greatly reduced.  Last year, they used to spawn for me at roughly 4 hour intervals.  Now no respawning at 8 hour intervals.  Also according to the newspaper article

 

"After a while, your map will stop spawning loot, but you can return the next day when a fresh set of loot will be available."

 

 

Jambo1uk [3126447]

Earnings on par with last year tbh fist year 21m a day last year 31m a day this year so far the same but all drops all at once did mine at new day tick so will see soon 

Ahab [1735214]

The devs used a hammer as they always do and removed the one decent thing we could do in ctown and I can't really be f**ked to edit all the parameters 

 

edit - okay wasn't so bad, that the only one I'm fixing though

Emerix [2187675]

so I'd like to community petition this map to be removed. 

 

You're asking for a map which no longer exists to be removed?

YuiAragaki [2698542]

The event itself already dumb walking took too long, hard to find keys and loot previously and im totally fine with it. 

And then they nerfed it makes it more dumber. lol