Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gods

Started by bigjaw99 [2549400] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

bigjaw99 [2549400]

___———___ .-#- ___———___

 

I see the gods avert their gaze from me.

 

 

My form is but a wreck beneath them.

 

 

There are always people I can count on. 

 

 

It's all so easy for me. 

 

 

No more taking chances.

 

 

No more teeth to bite with. 

 

 

No more smiling faces. 

 

 

I am alone again. 

 

 

You wanna talk? 

 

 

You wanna talk it out? 

 

 

Because the joke's on me, and I'm laughing too. 

 

 

 

You wanna watch me bleed?

 

 

Because I bleed so well. 

 

 

It's all so easy for me. 

 

 

Do you like the way it feels? 

 

(CENSORED)

 

Like fire from the heavens...

 

 

...Carving past the surface, into you. 

 

 

Tearing me asunder beside you. 

 

 

It's all so easy for me.

It's all so easy for me.

 

___———___ ___———___

___———___ .@! @@ 1@+ !+-. @! !! .#-! #!   ___———___

___———___ ___———___

bigjaw99 [2549400]

(For context, this was originally in the RP Forums)

For those who read behind the story, you may find yourself with a sacred word. Send it to me, along with 1 other hidden step, and you will be rewarded for your dedication.

 

More will be to come. This is just the prologue.

 

Edit: The nay-sayers will be first to the stands:

 

Curious how often a certain particular character strolls into these parts of the forums. Not often I imagine. Why here now?

bigjaw99 [2549400]

If it's disgusting, I'm afraid you may have found meaning that isn't there. This is a puzzle in a post. One person is most of the way there, a couple are right behind. This first one is easy in order to get people comfortable with the process—learn how I hide clues, discover what pop/torn culture I'll be including as keys to puzzles, the like. 

 

[[It also gives me practice, I've never made puzzles before ☺️]]