Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke mission with fedded target

Started by PrisonSissy [3835816] on in Missions.

5 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

trier2 [1869436] ×2 RoxySt54 [1599892] ×1 BrandonSmith [1713296] ×1 Mrkrafty5 [2582430] ×1

PrisonSissy [3835816]

I have a Duke mission where one of the targets is fedded. What should I do about this?

 

I used to write everything down on little cards. I ain't OCB or nothin but it was a nice little system and I never lost a thing. Then they went and modernized me, turned all my info into pixels or something, and now I can't find Jack! Or Steve, or Jimmy, Joe or freakin Lorenzo! But here's the thing: there's this one clown what owes me big. Real big. But he's hiding someplace. And now his info has suspiciously disappeared from my computer data system thing. Almost like somebody's helping him from the inside... All I know is he's level 24, and he's definitely one these jerkwads:

BrandonSmith
Mrkrafty5
trier2
RoxySt54

How will you know which one? That's your problem. Although I always say if you can't find a needle in a haystack, burn the freaking haystack already!

 

This guy (trier2 [1869436]) is fedded

Mentions: BrandonSmith [1713296] · Mrkrafty5 [2582430] · RoxySt54 [1599892] · trier2 [1869436]

Cubyn [3819381]

"All I know is he's level 24"

Only BrandonSmith is lvl 24, he is your Target
After you beat him, the mission is over, so I don't think it will matter, if one of the "fake" people is feeded

ZeDuckyBadger [3761470]

"there's one clown that owes me big"

"All i know is he's lever 24"
"He's definitely one of these jerkwads"
"How will you know which one?"

He literally tells you to find one guy and how to find him.