Defeated doggo, looped it multiple times but no globe. Anyone figure it out? Is it broken?
DoggoQuest low efort tutorial
Started by thebordin [2547994] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Same problem
After going thru floor after floor multiple times I think we can say this map is well and truly facked!!
If anyone figures it out you're a genius!!
EDIT
Ok cracked it!!!!
Go to floor 4 where all that green plant like stuff is at the top, aim for 1 square to the right of the middle and walk north, this reveals the red thing, just walk to it then go to floor 6 where that big green blob type thing is, walk to that (it will die after going to the red thing). Now go BACK to floor 5 (will be obvious where to go on floor 5) You'll be teleported to a mystery floor, go down and you'll see Rudolph, go to him and job done!
he was sleeping ?
Try during UK daylight hours ;)
Thank you for sharing this! I felt like I was in a mind loop of Groundhog day walking through the map over and over and over and over!
This happened to me, I walked away from rudolph and back to him going from east to west and I got the globe. Good luck!
Thank you!!!
For anyone who needs a visual: