Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No CT Thread?

Started by Singularity [2573844] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BrandonMurkz [3521082]

Has anyone noticed a change in item spawning this year? Last year I remember items spawning for 15-20min every 6-8hours. The guides all mention this as well.

 

This year I got a few items to start. Two hours later I log in and find more gifts again. An hour later I walk around for 30+ minutes and get  gifts spawning sporadically throughout. 7+ hours later, no gifts spawning at all. It seems as if there’s no actual method anymore.

 

News article states that eventually they stop spawning and we have to return the next day. Is this new?

Awesome-O [2356036]

I couldn't find endless road ether.... but its there now

 

I only use it for the games now

 

I now use Torzen Chests for the walking

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Pretty sure I just had the worst chest 

09:14:19 - 22/12/25 You opened a Bronze chest and received 3x Bag of Reindeer Droppings, 1x Bag of Chocolate Truffles