Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird rfcv token

Started by Beer_Seller [1956938] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Beer_Seller [1956938]

https://imgur.com/a/YDDM47K

 

 

Keep getting this every now n then happened twice so decided to report, I also got some reason keep getting chat locked, it won’t let me type/close/remove or it jumps around and will click in areas I don’t click it does fix when you refresh so I just haven’t cared, I’ll report that next time it happens and I have a photo if needed. Thanks for any info.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have to either delete all cookies related torn from the browser settings or do a Logout from all sessions, exit the browser completely and launch a new session to resolve the issue.

 

Thanks!