Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Ornament

Started by JaimzDaniel [3663208] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
JaimzDaniel [3663208]

Yesterday I received a second “T” ornament after completing a game in CT. I apologize ahead of time for not having any more details to share. I’m not sure what game it was and can only say I already had the ornament and therefore didn’t receive the second one or the 5% spawn increase. It makes sense I couldn’t receive a second “T” ornament. Am just confused as to why it would award me something I already had. Thanks for reading!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Devs have checked the logs and have found no evidence of you receiving a second T ornament. This is also not present in your activity logs that you and me can check.

 

Thanks!