Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave pls

Started by MahmoudAce7 [3835825] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

MahmoudAce7 [3835825]

So as me being a retarded I like to rant

 

So there is a funky ash dude who just attacks nd mug me he been targeting me for a while now and when I asked him why he just bounties me and said I am racist I won't mention his name butttt

His name starts with double07 

That's all I have folks

Seeing u next time with the next ash ranting that if I didn't jump of the bridge 

Oui Oui baguette. 

 

 

Just wanna say that is not crying this is just me being a retarded and rants I just thought it will be funny to forum this and here we r if u r reading this happy holidays