Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction

Started by Ken_6 [3985560] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Ken_6 [3985560]

If you're new players and looking for a faction join us 

We gonna offer

Everything I have (not this that)

We both gonna make profit

I'll help you increase your battle stats level up and everything and other

But you have to follow rules

War every week and high payout

Faction armory always open

If you making good progress then I'll offer you xanax and other

All you have to do chain respect and good environment

That's all I need