Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Which Present do you pick?

Started by Eldrava [1756600] on in General Discussion.

1 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Eldrava [1756600]

How do you all do your "pick a present" in Christmas Town?

Are you like... "I'll take the same package each day, one day it's bound to have something good!" Or are you more of a "I'll do each package in order" person? I've gone with a "Pick a present at random each day and now I wanna pick the ones I haven't picked yet, but can't remember exactly which I've done" approach and it drives me crazy, fun though lol. Anyway I'm curious because maybe I'll not do this next time.

*edit: I'm sure you're all wonderful people and I say this with love, but you're absolute heathens, these results deserve this city. I don't know how I'll pick next year, but Any? Just chaos!? Never!

Fair enough though lol