Does anyone of you have a problem with mobile app at android phone...Actually Torn PDA
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Does anyone of you have a problem with mobile app at android phone...Actually Torn PDA
Yeah, mine keeps having windows pop up saying that local milfs want to meet up.
Can confirm, I am local MILF.
Yeah, I keep getting these pop-ups saying another vague and non-specific post has been made by a noob. You know there's a bugs forum, but assuming you're using PDA, you've got the wrong guy.
Are you using normal torn app or the torn pda? Since Halloweek pda seems to slow down as I play for a few hrs and I have to clear memory and cache on it to make it resume working.
(yes I always force close all apps and clear temp cache on them when done using them and I have a ton of space on my s22 phone. So it's not an aspect of other apps hogging memory. Haven't changed anything since Halloweek either on pda or phone so it's gotta be a memory leak or something. Idk if that would be pda or torn itself as rhe culprit).
Torn mobile working, Torn PDA working.
Sometimes helps, if you restart your phone.
I prefer GILF or feet pics.
Also try clearing the app's cache. That tends to be the cause of a lot of issues on Mobile
Graved. No topic for general discussion.
If you suspect a bug, please use the Bugs & Issues subforum.