It was good for abit but last 4days the spawn has gotten less and less to the point now of not finding any gifts spawned after 9 hours.
Christmas town spawns
Started by AussieLegacy [3720119] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
15:45:19 - 27/12/25 You found Santa's Snot in Christmas Town
This was the last loot I found, after that there was 0 loot at all, despite me literally spending an hour walking around the map. This means there has not been any loot for about 12 hours at the time this post was written. I thought loot was supposed to spawn every 6 - 8 hours?
I was under the impression it was 4-6 hours no more than 6 hours between loot times, i also wasted 3x 45 minutes doing laps for apparently no reason at all
The spawns are working as intended. As I have mentioned several times already, devs are checking the number of spawns daily. Nothing is out of the ordinary.
Thanks!
It's been over 24 hours since I was last in CT, and all I have collected in a whole hour is 6 loot drops
This is the worst CT ever.
Why have you done this? and maybe explained why
The main Christmas town map is no longer the favourite map. I walk around the map and see just a handful of players exploring,
You have forced everyone to walk in straight lines on other maps for hours just in the hope they will find more loot.
You might as well rename the event Grinch Town.
And I feel really sorry for new players, their First Christmas Town
And how they have been told by friends and faction members how much FUN Christmas Town is or was, they will never know
This is still relevant
Oh no, Your CT income!
I agree, mine have rapidly decreased within the past day or 2. Last found something 7hrs ago and nothing since, I believe we had a boost put on the as well for the original error?
Oh no, my CT income!