Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ideas

Started by Fourkicks86 [3659993] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Fourkicks86 [3659993]

Not sure if it would work/could be implemented or even if it’d be of interest to anyone but I thought these would be pretty good in game, but I dunno where to send the ideas(empty headed thoughts)

 

  1. if you’re bored of your company and want to sell or just move on, could had an option, to start an insurance fraud kinda side mission, there’s need to be some build  up to like different options and a fair bit of solo mission kinda work or if you had a second person helping you plan and carry out that’s is an extra person to add to leaving evidence for a fail. Because if it’s out there for everyone to see the “insurance company” would be digging a lot because they don’t wanna pay if that can not pay out. And your business kinda wants to be doing well for a certain period not constantly draining you etc because that’s a red flag, you maybe specific stats would help with the planning stage. And you’d want multiple choice that possibly switch up so maybe a variety of multi choice build ups, that once chosen are set in stone. And one that was best option isn’t always the correct answer. And obviously you have had to get the insurance first, maybe than could be a whole different add to the game, kind of a shop rivalry implementing the need for insurance anyway so it’s less obvious as to why you have insurance(I know it’s only a game but I’m pretending it’s real for this), then different levels of insurance/different pay out/different payments to the insurance company. Then when you thinks you’ve done enough burn you shop down(depending on how you’ve decided to do it, whether you collected all the stuff you need for that) and then you wait it out. You employee would unfortunately be unemployed for a time and it’d effect certain markets. Then insurance is involved I guess it’d be a dice roll depending on a variety of factors the odds are different. And you’d either get you level of cover paid or you get federal jail(as would your partner in crime) for a set amount of time, or jail tha you can’t be busted from, the risk and reward would need to be balanced.


2. I was thinking about all those dead accounts with private islands, if there was a way to to maybe act like some of them have been kind of empowered by what ever the authorities are in torn, and people have a chance to buy them cheaper than the normal price. But that have to be lived in but who ever buys them, not to be bought and sold for profit, so everyone within reason can have a chance to own them. Obviously not every single island because then that would remove the whole build up to getting better. Maybe a few once or twice a year? A way that isn’t auctioning because then money is power again but I couldn’t think of a way yet. 

What do you guys think? I know the they need work and probably are stupid when not in my head but in my head I thought it’d be a good addition. Anyone who read this, thanks for taking the time to read it! And I apologise for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes also sometimes I miss words out completely and when I try and proof read, I read it like the words is there and don’t notice.

hope everyone had a Happy Christmas, and have a good new year!