Luckily I have torn tools running, so I see items highlighted with big red beacons around them. But if you don't have some kind of extension running, you are probably missing a lot of loot/keys behind buildings/trees etc, unless you are running behind all of them, because you simply cannot see the loot there.
Worth considering if you are a sweaty loot goblin.
Christmas Town Unseen Loot
Started by Stoic [2481524] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- blockhead77 [2539580]
· 2 likes ·
Considering how much loot Halloween gives, I don't care that much about missing a Christmas present or two.
Considering how much loot Halloween gives, I don't care that much about missing a Christmas present or two.
I have seen this too. And you only get soo many drops a day so loosing out on a few can suck. Hell you could miss that elusive gold key that never shows up.
Oh man, that would actually hurt. Why wasn't this thought of already? Items behind other objects should glow or something.
I used to think this aswell....I did not do CT last year because it was boring.... this year I made over about 300m just by walking 10min and getting loot and keys
Really? I've never made that much, and at least one previous year I spent far more than 10min each day. Maybe you have better luck than I do.
I can guarantee that there are more than three, which seem to fall out of your calculations.
You’re probably right lol
Christmas Town should be updated. I wish we had a Christmas event that was more special, since Christmas Town is always the same, and is also user generated.