Looking for a beginners guide to ranked war weapons and/or weapon quality and its meaning. It will be quite a while before Im in the market for one, but I'd like to start knowing about them!
RW weapon guide
Started by Sizzle1928 [3990972] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
cake
Maybe look in the guides section of the forum
Mentions: Fight better than a top 100 player | Feb 12 update · mug's Legendary Guide | UK Picture update
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16363955&b=0&a=0
I like to think that my guide is pretty good. It isn't a ranking or rating of the bonuses, just explanations on how they work. I keep it up to date, and if you drop questions in the comments section, I'll give a reply👍
Mentions: RW Weapon Bonuses Reference Guide
I like this. I still read it from time to time.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16259442&b=0&a=0
*edit: I see it was posted above. R++