Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for some useful scripts

Started by Krenzo [4028489] on in Tools & Userscripts.

5 replies · 208 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Krenzo [4028489]

Hey everyone,

 

 

 

 

I know Torn has a lot of community-made scripts that make life easier, especially for things like training, crimes, market stuff, or just general QoL.

 

 

I’m not looking for anything shady or game-breaking — just legit, useful scripts that people actually use daily and trust.

 

If you’ve got any recommendations , I’d really appreciate it.

 

Links or just names are fine, I can look them up myself.

 

Still learning my way around Torn, so figured I’d ask the people who’ve already been there 😄, there is so many scripts so i am confused and some of the scripts don't work properly 

 

 

 

Thanks in advance.

( Why do people dislike it. Is this that bad? )