Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Simultaneous Temp Usage Freeze

Started by Rat [2578478] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rat [2578478]

Using a temp in attack at the same time your defense uses it stalls your loader for 10s+, preventing you from doing any attack options.

 

It can go longer than the 13 seconds seen here. It ended early because I died. I am clicking on my rifle the entire time.

 

https://streamable.com/2ofizy

 

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Is this happens constantly? There is no any locking on temps use, however according to the video there clearly was an error that prevented the page to update correctly 

Rat [2578478]

It's happened to me multiple times, always when getting grouped and always when going to use my needle.

 

I don't always check logs when it happens because it's usually during war, but it's only happened under these conditions. Maybe other players who war/TT can attest?

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Your eample is 10 days old it seems, right? If this will happen again can you please post here so we can check error logs right away?

The_Virginian [2799939]

I have also had this happen as described, when using needle in a group fight. To resolve i just refresh the page, but obviously not ideal in a war. I've never waited it out to see how long it takes to resolve on it's own.

Rat [2578478]

I'm pretty sure it does resolve naturally after some time. Hard to risk the reload when multi-tabbing so I just don't bother. Either way, the amount of time spent like this can ruin an entire push. Thank you for backing it up

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Earlier when we are trying to use a temp that was already expended we switched to use fists by default, but later this was change to throw an error. However it's not the best way, so now it's changed to show a 'Temp expended' notice, action itself will not be performed.

Rat [2578478]

Glad to see progress was made on this bug. Sorry, I never really got the chance to have video evidence. There's too much going on in wars