Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rocket League

Started by Frengesp [3730896] on in Gaming.

0 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Frengesp [3730896]

Anyone playing? I play doubles exclusively.

I'm so tired of all the randoms...they're either AFK for 30seconds at game start and/or constantly chase the ball, do 90degrees wall "passes" (to the opponent) and go non-stop for ALL of them, often fighting me for it....taking goals awayduh!!!

I usually hover platinum while sometimes being diamond or dropping down to gold.

So, if you can play, are not a chasing chihuahua and understand that strategy, rotation and positioning wins more games than skills, let me know!