i am excited to play that game with someone. let me know if anyone interested
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I just played it last night.
it's really fun!
Motion sickness reduction setting doesn't really reduce my motion sick, it kicks in at 5min gameplay, uninstalled. Sad.
Dont know when its coming on mobile but cant wait to check it out
I played a bit the other day on my ROG Ally, seems fun. I’m wary of meters tho.
I’m enjoying it :)
this game is surprisingly good sadly it has its flaws still need to polish many things, but so far i enjoyed it most cause it has way too many content. everyday i play i figure something new out. last night i found there is a mini game for haggle. wtf XD
and the best part is all of it is free !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mobile launched today! Anyone want to play together?
Yea I've been enjoying it, menus are a bit of a disaster but you get used to them! The gatcha stuff is insane I've been reading of people dumping up to 800 into it to get a single skin. I guess they are the reason we get to play it for free though.
It's one of the reasons that's I'm slowly and gradually on hiatus in this game again.
However, certain friend already ask for my stuff even though I say hiatus, not quit. ( ╹▽╹ )