Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit guide!

Started by Drunkenninja [2679720] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Drunkenninja [2679720]

Happy New Years beautiful people,

I have finally finished all of the education so now I’m resetting my merits.

My question is, is  it better to max out core stats (strength, defence etc) or max out weapons.

I’m sure that someone smart has written a guide that I can’t find.

but short answers  for my hungover brain are appreciated.

 

Beerstein [1322136]

Damn it, you're in DA, use the questions forum, or the questions thread in Discord. Makin us look bad.

 

Weapons change, stats do not, focus on your higher stats to 8-10 and lower ones to 4-5. 7-8 all for balanced.

 

Also, dunno if you need more or less alcohol to find the right place to ask, but pick one and do it.

Romarocky [3152013]

I made a guide about merits but the focus is on newbs so I covered the first 400 merits for each play style. 

 

When you complete education you can simply conver those 55 points in something else like hosp time or crime experience... 

 

With education done, pillars remain the same : bank, life, crit hit, 4 stats ( main 10, others 7 is good enough), and one weapon you use the most. 

 

Happy new year

Kaedynn [3253015]

It doesn't make y'all look bad. I just learned some peak and valuable info cuz of his question and your amazing answer :) gonna share it w my faction. Thanks, seriously. Huge help! I appreciate you!